For Enquiry: +1.800.475.6108

  • Awesome Image

    For Visitors

    3510 hobson rd , Woodridge IL

  • Awesome Image

    Mail Us On

Qualifying for the

30% Federal Tax Credit

All of our customers may qualify for the 30% U.S. Federal Tax Credit (which is technically called the Investment Tax Credit)

Below, you will see a simple 6-step guide to claiming your Federal Tax Credit as well as the forms for either you or your accountant to submit.

To claim the federal solar tax credit you will fill out form 5695.

Download your instructions for form 5695 here:

Download your form 5695 here:

Awesome Image
Follow These Instructions To Guide You
Through The Form:

  1. On line 1, fill in the cost of your system as it is listed on your final invoice.
  2. Fill in line 5 and 6. Line 6 should match the amount of your federal tax credit as it was listed on your proposal.
  3. Fill in any other parts of the form if you have additional residential energy credits for which to apply.
  4. Fill in line 16 only if you do not have the tax liability to use the entire credit this year and want some to roll over next year.
  5. On page 2, line 17a, select "Yes" then fill in your address on line 17b. Select "No" for 17c.
  6. File this form with your federal taxes.
We'd Love to Hear from You!

Let us know if we can answer any more questions regarding incentives in your area.

  • 600

    600 Projects Completed

  • 97

    Positive Feedback
    By 97.41% of Customers

  • 5

    Have Years Of Experience
    in this Field